Monday, September 10, 2012

I Love Him When Seeing the Tiffany Necklace

"I'm going to get married this Friday and I want to invite you to attend my wedding!" My heart hurt at the moment when I heard what he said over the phone.
"Congratulations! Certainly I will go!" I put the phone down with sadness in heart. He was the guy who pursed me for five years, giving me a lot of concern and always accompanying me through difficulties. But I never promised to be her girlfriend because in my opinion, he was always my best friend but not boyfriend.
When walking into the door, I saw him immediately, wearing a black suit, handsome face full of happy smile. Standing beside him was the beautiful bride, with big glittering eyes and a cute mouth. He glared at her pretty bride with sympathy and affection. I didn't know why my heart was broken when I saw this.
I pretended to smile and walked towards him. He hugged me happily and said to his sweetheart: "This is my best friend Hebe! Ann, you should hear of her before."
I smiled at her. Suddenly I saw the heart-shaped Tiffany necklaceshe was wearing. I heard the sound of my heartbreak at the moment. The Tiffany necklace, it was supposed to belong to me when he gave it to me to ask me to be her girlfriend. I refused, and told him to send it to his sweetheart one day. Now, the Tiffany necklace was indeed around her bride's neck, with a gentle, noble light, so beautiful and perfect.
"Oh, this Tiffany necklace is sent by my dear! Though it is simple-designed, but I favor it so much because my dear tells me it only belongs to someone he actually loves!" Ann says to me with satisfaction when noticing that I was staring at her Tiffany necklace.
"Yeah, it is gorgeous, indeed!" I answered with pain in heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment