Thursday, March 28, 2013

Imogen Thomas strips off for a spray tan at her London home

Since becoming a first-time mother to daughter Ariana in six weeks ago, Imogen Thomas doesn't have as much time to herself as she's used to.
So what better way for a busy mum to keep up with her beauty regime by employing a therapist to come to her house.
The Welsh model, 30, was clearly keen to have a tan for the wintry Easter weekend, so hired a spray tan technician to come to her.
Tanning queen: Imogen Thomas strips off for a spray tan at her London home
Tanning queen: Imogen Thomas strips off for a spray tan at her London home
With her baby sleeping, Imogen stripped down to her knickers and donned a fetching shower cap as she was sprayed with a faux glow.
Posting a photo of her semi-naked on Twitter, she wrote: 'Just had a lush @fakebakeukltd tan at home!! All Ready for Easter celebrations #baked ;-).'
Imogen's decision to post the half-naked shot comes after she admitted she was having body image issues.
The former Big Brother contestant gave birth via Caesarean section so is only just able to start working out again.
Loving motherhood: Imogen out with her daughter Ariana in London last week
Loving motherhood: Imogen out with her daughter Ariana in London last week
She is hoping to regain her size 10 figure by the summer so she can resume her modelling career.
She wrote in her Star magazine column this week: 'I just feel like nothing looks nice on me and I just cover up with baggy clothes.
'The doctors said I had to wait six weeks before exercising after my c-section.
'I'll soon be eating a lot healthier and power-walking - I'm determined to get back into my size 10 jeans.'
Meanwhile, Imogen has defended recent photos of cuddle her daughter so close to chemicals while getting her highlights done.
She said: 'I don't care what anyone says, getting pampered makes me feel like a whole new woman - and (boyfriend) Adam loves it.'

No comments:

Post a Comment